Friday, April 15, 2011

Sharing is caring....

Just to share…..( I terbaca kat internet masa lunch time tadi….)

Riwayat Bukhari Muslim ' Whoever would like to have his provision increased or his lifespan extended, let him uphold the ties of kinship'.

Another hadith is' Whoever believes in Allah and the last day should maintain good relation with his kindred'.

Kindred bermaksud family and close relatives- brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, grandparents, uncles, aunties and their children from both of our parents side.

Lepas baca hadiths ni, I asked myself how much have I shown my love to my kindred? Apa yang I telah buat untuk terus kukuhkan ukhwah ini? When was the last time I visited them? What did I do to help my relatives who are in real need? Termenung kejap I……..


Hadith yang lain pula from Bukhari Muslim, ' If one gives in charity that equals one date-fruit from money that is earned in lawful manner, and Allah only accepts what is lawful, Allah shall take it in His right (hand) and then enlarges its reward for that person just like any of you who brings up his baby horse, so much so that it (the charity) becomes as big as the mountain.

Bekerja…..dapat habuan…..buat amal jariah….dapat pahala dan maybe tanpa disedari dapat habuan yang tidak disangka-sangka pulak ..Faham ‘kan maksud I? Allah akan gandakan setiap apa yg kita sedekahkan sebesar gunung just by giving sebijik kurma je…….insya-Allah……

So, bersedekahlah dengan ikhlas…tak kira la hari apa-apa pun dan tak perlu banyak pun….yang penting nawaitu kita dan tidak mengharap apa-apa balasan pun disebaliknya……


Okay…..last hadith nak share lagi from Bukhari muslim 'If anyone fulfills his brother's needs, Allah will fulfill his needs, if one relieves a muslim of his troubles, Allah will relieve his trouble on the day of resurrection'.

Okay….rasanya cukuplah dulu ya, to inspire us to continue giving charity especially to our kindred…..Happy Jumaat to all of u….:-))


No comments:

Post a Comment